The AIRLITE® SPC (STRUCTURAL PLATE CARRIER) offers all the lightweight mobility of the JPC™ while providing the structural load support of our AVS™ & CPC™. At just over 450g for the entire system (including front flap and cummerbund- each sold separately), the AIRLITE®SPC is an ideal choice for all environments including maritime. It pairs with the patented AIRLITE®STRUCTURAL CUMMERBUND that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund and is compatible with our EXTENDABLE STKSS™ to reduce the load on the shoulders and back. The AIRLITE® SPC sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
PLEASE NOTE: FRONT FLAP AND STRUCTURAL CUMMERBUND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY.
- Made from AIRLITE®, Crye's patented lightweight, strong, water-shedding material
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Continuous 3D mesh interior panels for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Compatible with Crye's zip-on panels (for use with sizes SM/MD panels only)
- Compatible with all Crye's removable front flaps
- Vertical webbing loops on front carrier to support detachable chest rigs
- Quick attach side loops for add-on ballistic coverage
- Groin protection attachment points
- VELCRO® loop on back carrier for patches
- Vertical adjustment slots in rear allows for multiple height position of cummerbund
- Loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support small packs such as our AVS™ 1000 pack
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment allows chest expansion and provides maximum sizing range