Please note that Gentex items are not kept on hand and will need to be ordered in from in the US. All helmets are made to order with an approx. 20 week lead-time.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Super high cut, bump shell made of a hybrid design of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced Carbon and fiberglass materials.
- Compatible with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, as well as optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST Carbon High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Super High Cut ARC shims offer added accessory attachment points without occupying rail tracks
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant (buckle on left) Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband retention. A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available and may be purchased separately.
SUSPENSION & RETENTION OPTIONS
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
TESTING PROTOCOLS & DESIGN
Modified and abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-11448
Coverage & Weight