The Survivor InLine Filter is a personal water purifier which is capable of quickly turning up to 750 litres (200 gallons) of potentially contaminated water into clear, clean, safe drinking water.
Operating away from a fixed base for extended periods is challenging enough, it’s made more difficult when you have to carry all your drinking water with you.
The Survivor InLine water purifiers, effectively turns your individual hydration system into a purification system, which will produce safe drinking water from any available sources.
Used as a ‘group system’ it can produce water under gravity and can fill water containers e.g. canteens and hydration systems.
Our Survivor Purifier meets and exceeds US EPA – Guide Standard for Microbiological Water Purifiers testing protocols – US compliance Environmental Protection Agency – EPA’s Microbiological Reduction requirements as shown in the US National Primary Drinking Water Regulations (http://epa.gov/safewater/mcl.html) under the Safe Drinking Water Act
UK compliance – Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000
EU compliance – European Drinking Water Directive Council Directive 98/83/EC
- Tested & approved for use by the UK MOD
- The only purifier product fully endorsed by the the Hospital of Tropical Diseases London
Compatible with all good brands of hydration systems inc. - Source™, Platypus™, Blackhawk™, Camelbak™, Aquasak™
- Upgrade – Can be installed in less than 1 minute using our PureLink™ connectors
- De-installed in less than 10 seconds
- Use on rivers, streams, Lakes, rock pools, standing or stagnant water
- NO Chemicals required & NO waiting time – Instant virus level protection
- No moving parts
- Weighs only 99g (3.49oz) & 115 mm (4½ inches) in length
- Purifier rated at approx. 750L or 200 gallons